Project Participation Guide
The wireless industry is built on the cumulative contributions of men and women who have seen the possibilities and shared the excitement of mobility.
WHF Encourages You to Preserve your Individual Wireless Story
The questions below provide a starting point. If you’re willing to share your story, please send it to WHF along with your contact info. We’ll select stories from these submissions for inclusion in the WHF Blog and the Wireless Timeline.
- What year did you enter the industry?
- How did you get into this line of work?
- What was your first job in wireless?
- Who were your colleagues – or competitors – over the years, and where?
- What is your current company and/or position?
- What was your first wireless device?
- What is your favorite device?
- What is your favorite wireless app?
- If you could have any job in wireless, what would it be?
- What are the most innovative wireless companies today?
- What segments of the wireless industry interest you most?
Don't Wait: Record your Company History Today
If your company hasn’t recorded where it came from or how it began, consider compiling a company history as well.
Some elements that you may want to consider include:
- The idea that started the business.
- A list of major accomplishments of the business to date.
- Information on the founders and key employees
- Key events or turning points in the company’s history